Forthcoming…

Speaking of 2005, in February Mars Volta stake their claim to re-take the ‘James Green album of the year’ title for the second year out of three.  This will be doubtless there or thereabouts [Note, 2014: it was horrifically awful and didn’t make the list at all in 2005]My Vitriol keep emailing me with whispered promises of a follow up to 2001’s Finelines, but I’ve almost given up hope [Note, 2014: still never released a second record but continue to work on new material].  They may have gone the sad way of Bullyrag.  The last My Vitriol album was superb, but after four years, this one had better be, er, better.  Foo Fighters promised a double album, and QOTSA return minus the entire band.  Feeder always produce albums of a high quality, and considering their recent insane output level, I expect a fourth Therapy? album in as many years.  Let’s hope it follows the trend of the last two, and not 2002’s disastrous ShamelessAmplifier tell me they are writing a new record.  Gods be good, make it soon.

That’s it. 



Peace, love and catnip